Sept. 23: Keller Williams
September 23 @ 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm$30 – $70
Unbeholden to conventionalism, he seamlessly crosses genre boundaries. The end-product is astounding and novel music that encompasses rock, jazz, funk, and bluegrass, and always keeps the audience on their feet. LISTEN…
A solo acoustic performance with no looping.
Sunday, Sept. 23
James Monroe High School Auditorium
* VIP ticket holders are entitled to front row(s) seating, access to the hospitality room prior to the concert from 2:30 until 3:30 pm, and entry to a meet-and-greet reception with Keller Williams from 5 to 7 pm in The Lobby of the Mary Washington Healthcare Building (across the street from James Monroe High School) at 2300 Fall Hill Avenue, Fredericksburg, VA 22401. Access to the pre-concert hospitality room and post-concert reception includes two free adult beverages per person and light refreshments.
- Tickets purchased before September 14 will be mailed.
- Tickets purchased after September 14, may be picked up at the ArtsLIVE! office or held at will call at the door.
- Online ticket sales close September 22.
- Tickets will be sold at the door.